The Executive Team
The National Solicitors Alliance was founded by two solicitors, Brian Cunneen and Philip Ó Riada, and one barrister, Martin Canny. They have a diverse range of backgrounds and experience in the legal industry and are its dynamic executive team.
Pat Byrne FCA LIB
– Pat is a Chartered Accountant and is Principal of Business Consultancy & Advisory Svces. Ltd. He is Founder & Chairman of the CA Interims (CAIM) (www.CAInterims.ie) a nationwide network of independent Chartered Accountants
– 30 plus years PQE as a business advisor and interim manager, with deep experience in the
professional services sector and the promotion of members’ interests on a nationwide basis.
– Pat has assumed responsibility for refining and delivering the NSA vision, mission and objectives for the betterment of all current and future members firms. The NSA objective is for members nationwide to have reputation for responsive service using innovative tools.
Please share any enquiries with Pat here
– A barrister with over 14 years in practice working in Dublin and the Eastern Circuit.
– He has a broad civil practice and works in diverse areas from commercial disputes, property and company law to personal injuries.
– Author of the legal textbook on the Limitation of Actions.
– Founder and Managing Partner of O’Malley Cunneen & Mc Carthy Solicitors.
– Over 20 years PQE, of which 13 years were with larger corporate firms, including O’Flynn Exhams Solicitors and A&L Goodbody.
– Specialises in corporate litigation and in particular in employment law.
-A graduate of UCD with a Bachelor of Commerce in Banking & Finance.
– Owner of BUSI Business Services
– Over 30 years experience in Finance, Adminstration & Event Organisation.
– Jenny is available to answer any enquiries and can be contacted here