The Executive Team
The National Solicitors Alliance was founded by two solicitors, Brian Cunneen and Philip Ó Riada, and one barrister, Martin Canny. They have a diverse range of backgrounds and experience in the legal industry and are its dynamic executive team.
– A barrister with over 14 years in practice working in Dublin and the Eastern Circuit.
– He has a broad civil practice and works in diverse areas from commercial disputes, property and company law to personal injuries.
– Author of the legal textbook on the Limitation of Actions.
– Founder and Managing Partner of O’Malley Cunneen & Mc Carthy Solicitors.
– Over 20 years PQE, of which 13 years were with larger corporate firms, including O’Flynn Exhams Solicitors and A&L Goodbody.
– Specialises in corporate litigation and in particular in employment law.
-A graduate of UCD with a Bachelor of Commerce in Banking & Finance.
– Owner of BUSI Business Services
– Over 30 years experience in Finance, Adminstration & Event Organisation.
– Jenny is available to answer any enquiries and can be contacted here